Being in contact with nature is one of the most relaxing and therapeutic activities one can do while trying to reach a better mental and physical state.
Find your favorite outdoor activity and prepare to activate your five senses. Feel the fresh breeze going through your clothes, smell the fragrances of your surroundings, and hear the call of the wild! You will connect with yourself and with your environment. You will learn to enjoy the priceless feeling of freedom that nature provides!
- Hiking & Backpacking, by GSU
- Wild Van Travels Journal, by Clara & Matt
- Outdoor Yoga, by Ann Carlson
- Capital Bike Share, by GSU
- Climbing, by Sean Allen
- Surfing, by Clifton Dunn
- City Cycling, by Gustavo Losio